Okay, here it is… Drum roll please…
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
Want to know how you can get in on that action? It’s easy, and you might be doing it already. Here’s how.
- First and foremost, become a Pizza’zza Rewards member if you aren’t already.*
- Each time you swipe your rewards card between June 22 and August 10, you will be entered into the drawing. Each swipe earns you one entry. Simple as that.
- Every Monday from June 22 through August 10, we will announce one lucky $20 gift card winner.
- We will announce the winners of the grand, 2nd and 3rd place prizes on Wednesday, August 12.
Not familiar with Pizza’zza Rewards? There are plenty of other reasons besides Freezza’zza to sign up. Here’s the low-down on membership.
- Get $10 off your next visit for signing up.
- Members earn 1 point for each $1 spent at Pizza’zza. $1=1point
- For each 200 points you earn, you get a $10 loyalty certificate.
- Earn bonus points for giving us feedback about your pizza experience.
- As a member, you’ll also get a free birthday pizza (we’re so happy you were born; we want to help you celebrate!) and access to member-only specials and events (like this Freezza’zza contest).
- We will NEVER, EVER, EVER (yes, that’s never) sell or trade or otherwise give-away or leak (Snowden-style) your personal information. We’re very particular about this. We value our privacy and hate junk mail and spam just as much as you do.
“SIGN ME UP!”
We thought you’d say that. Because we’re all about personal choice, here’s 3 ways to sign-up.
- Old-school: Walk into either location and ask the friendly face behind the counter if you can have a Pizza’zza Rewards sign-up sheet. Fill it out. Hand it back. We hand you the rewards card right then and there. Easy peasy.
- Online: Click here. Fill out the form. We’ll send you the card in the mail.
- Instant Gratification: This techy method doesn't burden you with another card. Instead, your smart phone is the card. If being unburdened sounds good to you, simply follow the steps below.
- Download the Royalty Rewards app on your smart phone. Search “Royalty Rewards” in your app store.
Grand Prize: One year of free Pizza’zza pizza ($50 gift card per month) + 2 tickets to the Field-to-Flame Brunch ($774 value)
2nd Place: One year of free Pizza’zza pizza ($25 gift card per month) + 2 tickets to the Field-to-Flame Brunch ($474 value)
3rd Place: $100 Pizza'zza gift card + 2 tickets to the Field-to-Flame Brunch ($274 value)
Weekly Prizes: Every Monday for 6 weeks, one lucky winner will win a $20 Pizza’zza gift card
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, use the QR reader in the app to find us by scanning this QR code. (QR codes on a screen, like the one you’re reading this on, are scannable. You can pull up this blog on a friend’s phone or on your computer and scan it from your phone. If that’s not available to you, the QR codes are posted in both restaurants.)
- Select Pizza'zza on Alabama Street and follow the sign-up instructions. You’re good-to-go. The app generates a member barcode for you to use in place of a card. Use it each time you visit to immediately start earning points and racking up contest entries. No waiting for the card to arrive in the mail.
If you’re already a Pizza’zza Rewards member, or if you were so excited that you've already followed the link and signed-up online, you can still download the Royalty Rewards app. Once you've downloaded it, just enter your name and card number on the “Card” tab to generate a member barcode that you can use in place of your card when you visit the restaurant.
There you go, unburdened again. We're about making your life easier. You're welcome.
Once you’re ready to go with Pizza’zza Rewards card or app in hand, just swipe the card or let our staff scan the barcode in the app to have your purchase counted and to be entered into the contest.
And remember, more swipes and scans = more chances to win. You can’t beat free Pizza’zza for a year AND tickets to the Field-to-Flame brunch. We look forward to seeing more of you over the next few weeks!
*You can enter without being a Rewards Member. Instructions and full contest rules will be posted at both locations on June 22.